Ultra-Tec Swaging Ferrule For 1/8" Cable - F-4
The Ultra-Tec Swaging Ferrule For 1/8" Cable is a swaged fitting that is used for retaining Adjust-A-Jaw, Adjust-A-Body and Fixed Jaw fittings onto a cable. Ferrules must be swaged onto the cable before they can be used. It's made of stainless steel, ensuring it won't rust or corrode over time and will deliver years of outstanding performance as part of your cable railing system.
• Fits 1/8" Cable
• Won't Rust Or Corrode Over Time
• Ferrules Must Be Swaged Onto Cable Before They Can Be Used
• Swaged Fitting Used For Retaining Adjust-A-Jaw, Adjust-A-Body And Fixed Jaw Fittings Onto A Cable
• Cable Size: 1/8"
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Length After Swaging: 0.610"
• Diameter After Swaging: 0.250"
|Environmental Impact||Made Of Recycled Materials|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Ultra-Tec Adjust-A-Body With Conrete Anchor Bolt Tensioner For 1/8" or 3/16" Cable - A-JAB6
Ultra-Tec Fixed Jaw For 1/8" or 3/16" Cable - F-J62
Ultra-Tec Adjust-A-Body With Threaded Bolt Tensioner For 1/8" or 3/16" Cable - A-JTB6
Ultra-Tec Adjust-A-Body With Hanger Bolt Tensioner For 1/8" or 3/16" Cable - A-JB6
Ultra-Tec Adjust-A-Jaw Tensioner For 1/8" or 3/16" Cable - A-J62
Ultra-Tec Clip-On Fixed Jaw For 1/8" Cable - F-JC2-4