Ultra-Tec Invisiware Radius Ferrule For 1/4" Cables - RF-8
The Ultra-Tec Invisiware Radius Ferrule For 1/4" Cables is a fully concealed, swaged, non-tensioning fitting that is designed to be mounted through-post in both pitched and level runs. It must be used with a tensioning fitting on the opposite end of the cable. You can also use this fitting on a pitched application with wooden posts by installing a post protector tube into the face of the post where the cable exits at an angle. This fitting has a head shaped to appear like the Invisiware Receiver from the outside of the post. For that reason, it's recommended to use the Invisiware Radius Ferrule on one end of your cable run and an Invisiware Receiver with stud on the opposite end whenever practical to do so.
• Concealed, Swaged, Non-Tensioning Fitting
• Can Be Used On A Pitched Application With Wooden Posts
• Must Be Used With Tensioning Fitting On Opposite End Of Cable
• Has Head Shaped To Appear Like Invisiware Receiver From Outside Of The Post
• Installs Into Hole Drilled Through Face Of Post And Hole Through Back Side Of Post
• For Use On Pitched Applications With Metal Posts, Simply Kink Cable Where It Exits Face Of Post After Initial Tensioning
• Fits 1/4" Cables Only
• Length After Swaged: 1"
• Fitting Head Diameter: 0.646"
• Diameter After Swaged: 0.375"
• Fitting Shoulder Diameter: 0.531"
|Hardware Type||Invisiware Radius Ferrule|
|Fitting Type||Non-Tensioning, Swaging|
|Environmental Impact||Made Of Recycled Materials|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)