Ultra-Tec Cable Grommets
Cable Grommets by Ultra-Tec help prevent rust in exterior applications or elsewhere where moisture is a factor, by providing a barrier between the cable and the painted or powder-coated surface through which the cable is being drawn through. For internal applications, these can also help prevent noise by dampening cable vibration. Cable Grommets are installed after the paint or powder coating is applied into holes in intermediate posts, cable braces and in end posts where Invisiware Radius Ferrule, Push-Lock and Pull-Lock fittings are used where the cable exits.
- 100 Pack (Price Per Individual Piece)
- Cable Size: 1/8" or 3/16"
- Black UV Resistant Delrin Plastic
- For Schedule 40 1.25", 1.50" & 2" Pipe
- Intermediate Post Material Slotted For Stairway Pitch Up To 37°
|Hardware Type||Cable Grommet|
|Cable Diameter||1/8" or 3/16"|
|Environmental Impact||Made Of Recycled Materials|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|